Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tomorrow is the last day!!

6 weeks of summer school will be ending tomorrow! I have met and worked with over 100 diverse, intriguing, and creative 6-9 year olds in the past 30 days. Both my classes, Fuse Beads and Game On went well and I have met the goals that I set when I decided why I would teach these two out of all the endless opitions. First, to promote creative expression. Using one's imagination and developing strategic thinking skills both come in a close second. Third, to work cooperatively with different aged peers with a wide range of abilities and skills. But, the fourth goal was not the least in any sense, but was the most important-to stir a passion to take what the learned and continue to develop and enhance in their daily lives! I am eager to teach next summer and have had requests to teach both classes again.

No comments: