Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Ahhh Break!!

HELLO Bloggers and Teacher Friends!!!

I am visiting my sister and her family in Crest Hills, Illinois!  Yes, I have decided to "get away" for a few days!
We have had an active few days!  Navy Pier, Michigan Avenue, Rainforest Cafe, Christmas lights touring, Zumba, Just Dance ( Wii rhythm video offered on Amazon) , and much more excitement!  GUESS WHO DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE-me!

How has your break been?

First time on Ice Skates


Navy Pier
Here is a link to Navy Pier 
Downtown Chicago

Rainforest Cafe

Cheery smiles,

4 comments:

Sharon Dudley said...

Rosie, I love the Rainforest Cafe! It's really neat. I've taken my nieces and nephews there. We visited one in Baltimore. What is the Navy Pier? And what is Just Dance? Have a lovely rest-of-your-vacation!

Sharon Dudley, NBCT
Teaching with Sight

Room 214-Ms. Wenzel's Blog said...

HELLO SHARON :-)
Please see the post; I updated it.
THANKS FOR BEING A FOLLOWER!
Smiles!

Kimberly said...

Hi Rosie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Looks like you are having fun in Chicago! My husband proposed to me on Navy Pier. :)
Kimberly
Funky First Grade Fun

Room 214-Ms. Wenzel's Blog said...

Kimberly, What a beautiful place for a proposal :-)