Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My New Website!!!




I just got done with my new website:  abvmsecond   A couple of the links are not completed, because I do not have the documents done yet.  Additionally, I have my pictures to add yet.  Unfortunately, I cannot do that to fall.  Please check it out and share your thoughts.  THANK YOU! 

HAPPY SUMMER!!! Ok, needed to type that because I don't think I have put that in a post yet :-)
                                     
postit_comments.gif (450×378)

Summer Smiles,

3 comments:

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

I like the mission statement! Christ centered is always a good start :)

Eclectic Educating said...

The new website looks great! I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of your classroom!

Amy
Eclectic Educating

Room 214-Ms. Wenzel's Blog said...

THANKS LADIES :-)
Continue to have a super summer :-)