Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Looking For A Comical Author-Guaranteed to Make Your Students Smile!

Anyone else feeling a TAD overwhelmed right now?  ANYONE?  
Guess what?  I might have the answer!  Yes, that's right.  Get your smile face ready!

Have you heard of Aaron Reynolds?  If not, type in Amazon in your browser!  He's guaranteed to make you chuckle, grin, and you will be enticed to read all of his publications.  Here are two of my favorites:





I cannot wait to share these with my Multi-agers!  Hmmm, maybe we will make some Salsa or Wings-kidding aside, please check them out if you need a happy moment!

P.S.  He has a new release this month!  I have yet to read it!!

His website:  Aaron Reynolds

Flaming hot smiles,
Rosie

No comments: