Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Ready For 1st Day? Well Let's Look!!!

HELLO!
If you have not started how nervous, anxious, and rolly-polly stomach feeling are you?  Ready for the new school fashion trends?  Oh, don't forget the smell of newness?  (is that a word)

I SPY...what do you I Spy?  If you were a Multi-ager in my classroom that would be your morning work on the first day-Sept. 3.  Yes, you see I am looping with my kiddos and now they get to spend the first minutes of the first day spying what has changed.  I am hoping I remember everything..wink wink ;)  Some of my students' memories will be better than mine will be even if I take Fish Oil :-)
I SPY!
Enjoy your weekend!

Labor Day Weekend Smiles,

2 comments:

Just Wild About Teaching said...

Love it! Sounds like such a cute idea. Let's see how many things your little ones can catch. You can defiinitly visit my class girl!

Just Wild About Teaching

Room 214-Ms. Wenzel's Blog said...

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK :)