Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sad Day but Magnet Experiments to Offer a Ray of Sunshine!

Sad day today my Blogger friends.  Our school community and village lost a dear friend of mine, a colleague, a mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, and wife.  She fought hard against Cancer and never lost her smile, but now has a smile bigger than mine-She's dancing with the Lord!

On a whole different note, and putting on my teacher face, we concluded our unit on magnetism.  We questioned, proposed, and then experimented to learn what magnetism would travel through.  How about solids, liquids, or a gas?  Will it travel through my desk?  What about my hand?  How about a glass half full of green liquid; can I pull the magnet through the water? Hmmm...what about my chair? The answer was yes to all of these except one; can you guess which one?




Next unit-matter!  And yes, that does matter!
Smiles,

No comments: