Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Common Core Planning

So I am still thinking, analyzing, planning, and OVER OBESSING about the Common Core Standards; is anyone else?  I was eager to see what other districts/or teachers in 2nd Grade have done in regards to planning out their year to make sure they are covering all the Standards!  I came across this Planning Guide
-WOW!!!  Thank you to Charlotte Mecklenburg School District and the 2nd Grade teachers for sharing and providing this!
                    

2 comments:

Sarah Paul said...

Thanks for the link! Good luck:) We haven't switched over to common core, but I know it's only a matter of time so I'm preparing by reading all about it.
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

2nd Grade Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

You're welcome! Let me know how your reading goes!