Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

These are a hit!



 One week of summer school can now be check off; the first week flew right by just as fast as the temperature soared to the 90's.  My students- 2nd-4th grade have amazing talent and skills.  I'm in awe of how quickly they catch on to whatever is presented to them.  My two technology classes are surging with wonderful progress and creative projects being completed and printed.  They love PowerPoint- adding transitions, photos, clipart, voice, sound effects, clever backgrounds and unique slides are just the few things that they have become young masters at!  The girls enjoy making posters, signs, word searches, and Wordles/CloudArt.  Everyone seems to like to check in with the animals at the zoo; they are in love with the penguins!!  This week we will make digital stories, pop-up books, and storyboards!  Here is My website  Click on websites and check out the sites I have posted!  Let me know what you think or if you have suggestions more other noteworthy sites!  

No comments: