Do you need a quote to reflect, ponder, or meditate on? (never mediated myself, but have heard only positive rewards for those who are able to get to a deep meditative state).
Here are a few for your Sunday, Oct. 28th afternoon:
- You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.- Unknown
- To teach is to learn twice. -Joseph Joubert
- I promise to teach you on one condition that you will also let me learn from you. - Piyush Lodha
- You can teach better with your example than by your words. - Reed Markham, American Educator
- What a teacher writes on the blackboard of life can never be erased. -Author Unknown