Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Common Core Sites, Mentors and Resources- I THANK YOU!

 You survived Black Friday; what are your feet saying to you?  How about your purse?  Mine-I must admit both are still happy as pandas with my choices today and my courage to resist the swipe of the plastic!  I did, hold on, finally upgrade my phone and now have joined probably all of you with a Smart phone!  Additionally, I braved the bone chilling breeze by the doorway and rang the bell for Salvation Army!  

Today I want to give a huge SHOUT OUT and a cyber pat on the back to all of you who have helped me with Common Core resources, website links, articles, lessons, and a plethora of activities.  YOU ALL GOT MY 4 STAR COMMON CORE APPLAUSE!  Here are a few of my favorites:
The first:










The second (but not even close to meaning 2nd place):
 hojosteacherstore.blogspot.com 
 
 The third:
 Unpacking the standards

These are just 3 I have used in the past two days!  Pathways to Common Core is a wonderful and can't put it down yet, read!  I am part of a book study course and we are using this book!  If you click on the link, you will be able to read the first chapter online! 

I will continue to share with you all the drop your jaw sites and resources that I find and others share with me!

SMILES!

No comments: