Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Changes, Changes, Changes (but they are all wonderful)

 One more time, CHANGES!!!  So, in my last post I told you I will be teaching 1st/2nd Grade Multi-age this year!  Because of the new path I get to travel *excitement*, I thought I would give my Blog a new design!  I am no longer 2nd Grade Teacher and Learner, but Teacher and Life Long Learner.  My header has been changed to Learn to Teach and Teach to Learn instead of Shine in 2nd Grade!  I am not a huge fan of orange or a tang color, so again, I thought I would "change" my passion for certain colors!  I have to admit, this theme is growing on me-in a positive way! 
Two quotes to reflect on this wonderful Tuesday, the 14th of August:
 "Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine." ~Robert C. Gallagher

 "If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies. " ~Author Unknown
 SMILES!    
 
 

6 comments:

Raye said...

Love your quotes! :)

Room 214-Ms. Wenzel's Blog said...

Thank you!

The Sweetest Thing said...

Love your positive energy!

2nd Grade Teacher
The Sweetest Thing

Room 214-Ms. Wenzel's Blog said...

Ah! How kind of you!

4321Teach said...

I love your butterfly quote. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my post. I am in the process of framing quotes to hang in my office. I posted the signs earlier this month. I absolutely love quotes. I have a couple mistake ones that I use often. Mistakes are good things if you learn from them and mistakes are proof you're trying. Those are my go to quotes in the classroom.

Hope you're school year is off to a great start. :)
Antoinette

Room 214-Ms. Wenzel's Blog said...

Hello Antoinette! We officially start (students too) on Sept. 4th!
Perhaps we should start a Linky Party with favorite quotes?