Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

My First Multi-Age 1-2 Schedule


 

Wow, how can it be 8:02 pm on Sunday night?  Are you as amazed as I am?
I thought I share my Multi-Age 1-2 schedule with you.  Please note, it is tentative!  I hope I don't have to revise it too many times!  I know for sure I will wait a week before posting it to my website!
I always wish there was more time to slot additional curriculum minutes in, but I'm definitely thankful for what I am given and have!   Click here for my schedule

Are you pleased with yours? If your principal offered you the opportunity to make the optimal schedule (of course meeting all the curriculum minutes), what would it look like?  Would you add something or delete a scheduled time for a certain program you do because it is mandated?  Let me know your thoughts!
SMILES!!!

No comments: