Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Beautiful Oops!

Happy Thursday and 3rd day of school (well for most Wisconsinites it is)!  We have now read 4 “Hot Reads.”  Lily’s Purple Plastic Purse, Juice Box Bully, started Cam Jansen and the Mystery Television Dog,  and Beautiful Oops!  I think most of my Multi-agers would agree Beautiful Oops was there favorite this far-or at least generated the most smiles and laughs!!!  We learned that one’s mistakes can be transformed as “BEAUTIFUL OOPS.”  In fact, even when I was reading the story and modeling reading strategies, I accidentally made a mistake with one of the words.  One of my students politely commented, “Ms. Wenzel you did not make a mistake, that was a BEAUTIFUL OOPS.”
Check out this link:  Beautiful Oops Video
Smiles!                                                                
 

No comments: