Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Guess the Baby!

Hooray Sat. made it!!!!  It's very windy in our village, but the sun is beaming!!! 

Yesterday my Multi-agers needed to use their inferencing and connection skills to try to guess who the babies were that they each brought in.  My Multi-agers were asked to secretly bring a picture of themselves when they were a baby.  I took the pictures and displayed them in the hallway for the whole school to see!  I gave the pictures each a number.  It was such a hoot to overhear the conversation all the grades were having to try to guess the babies.  Some of my students did not even know who they were!!!  Well at 8:45 we took a clipboard, a class roster, and recording sheet and went down the 17 pictures!  "That has got to be a boy because the baby has blue on.  That baby has brown hair so that is a girl," were comments I heard as we tried to guess who the babies were!  After each picture I revealed the answer- SURPRISE IT's...label with a SURPRISE face picture that I took of them on Tuesday, was held up and then put under their baby photo.  Now, that was a cooing good time!!!


SMILES!!!       

No comments: