Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

ePals- More Than Just A Pal!

What a beautiful fall Sunday!  What is the color report by you!  I did not get to Door County today, but almost as close, ran through neighborhoods that were ablaze in copper, gold, hot pink, and deep cherry!  I tried to take a mental image of each tree-hopefully I can retrieve these images this winter when it is bare and 10 below!

Besides the fantastic feeling that fall stirs inside of me, I am also a smiling teacher because on Friday I found out my classroom will be ePals with a classroom in Florida!  HOORAY!!!  I so excited, and tomorrow I will show my students our ePals' website and discuss potential projects, writing ideas, and the best ways to make our new friends know all about us!  I can't wait to Skype with them, share photos of our endeavors and explorations, and develop our literacy strategies and skills and we converse back and forth!!!

Here is the website if you are interested in finding a classroom to become ePals with:  Click Here

Hopefully, I will be on this road next weekend-Door County!


                                                     

No comments: