Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

I Have, Who Has? (student names)

Happy Labor Day Weekend!  Did you sleep in this morning?  For me, it is the last weekend before school starts!  Did you start or are you anxiously waiting for Tuesday like me?
My students have always loved I Have, Who Has (Follow Me Cards), so I decided to make them using their names.  I also included my name-I can't miss out on the fun!!  Through the use of their names I hope to strengthen our classroom family ties, foster connections, encourage social interactions, and spark a few smile moments. (I also get another snapshot at the reading skills -at least recognition of a peer's name.)

Here are a few websites that you can use to make I Have, Who Has cards:   senteacher    sparklebox

I just used a table in Word.  Here are my cards:   I Have, Who Has

SMILES and wishing you many moments of relaxation this weekend!

No comments: