Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Is St.Nick Coming Tonight for Your Students?

Happy Wacky Wednesday, or should I say WILD Wednesday!!  WOW, were we busy in our classroom-it felt like an A-Z of topics to learn about today.  Animal research, continents and oceans, Adventures to Fitness, math facts, and Me on the Map + more!  BUT, we always shine and smile at 2:45 because we realized it was a busy learning day in our classroom!

Tonight St. Nicholas is visiting my classroom!  My Mult-agers are getting a candy cane!  Attached to the candy cane is the Legend of the Candy Cane message!  I will be reading this book next week and we will be doing some related activities and I will share them with you then!

Here is the link to the Legend of the Candy Cane:  click here


Smiles and more smiles,


No comments: