Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Make Me A Quiz!

For the past three days I have had my Summer School Explore, Create, and Publish students working on a quiz for me.  They used Word to create a quiz that had 5+ questions about them for me to take.  They needed to use all the features of Word I taught them and integrate in any skills they were taught-font changes, Word Art, backgrounds, borders, frames, etc.  I WAS HIGHLY IMPRESSED with their results!  Their questions really put me to the "test."  A few even wanted to "grade" my quiz; the smiled the entire time they saw me print my answer and silently giggled when they saw me print the incorrect answer.  I was given two chances to get the question right, then they gave me the answer!  Many students wanted to do more than one!  By the way, my highest score was 3/5 (considering I don't know them very well, I would consider that an average grade ;)

Here are two samples; unfortunately we do not have access to a colored printer.

 

2 comments:

twilliams said...

Awesome idea! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Always gald to find another 2nd grade blogger!

Teresa

2nd Grade Pig Pen

Room 214-Ms. Wenzel's Blog said...

THANK YOU for your kind comment Teresa! SMILES!