Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

SHINY FLOORS!!!

I love this time of year in our classrooms; our floors are shiny and one can see one's reflection in the floor!!!  THEY are incredibly clean and sharp looking (bummer they could not stay this way).  Now, it's time to arrange, change, move, and reorganize desks, bookcases, shelves, carts, tables, etc.  Last year I did a total makeover in my classroom (put up table cloths for "wallpaper" and switched my reading and math areas).  Right now, I am still in the "what will work best this year" phase.  One thing I have started was taking off all my taped labels on book bins/baskets and using ring clips to hold the signs on to the baskets (works much better and is easy to change/take off).  Will you be doing a makeover on your classroom?  Any major changes or updates?  I'd love to hear about them!   ENJOY your day...I will be; it's going to be 93+ here!


No comments: