Always shine by using all your talents and skills!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Teacher Tipster and Common Core

HAPPY MONDAY and JULY 2nd! (yes, already...yikes).  Yet again I am starting another "work" (it's never work for me...it's a calling and passion)  week searching for Common Core resources, tools, ideas, tips, sites, etc.  I came upon, Teacher Tipster on YouTube.  Do you use Teacher Tipster?  What are your thoughts on his videos?  I have watched three so far:  3 D Shapes and Skip Counting by 2 and the 3rd Odd and Even.  I do a similar chant/song for even and odd numbers :  1, 3, 5, 7,  9 odd numbers are fine; 0,2, 4, 6, 8 even numbers are great!  My 2nd Graders pick up that jingle immediately and use it to assist in understanding if a number is even or odd.  Please let me know if you use Teacher Tipster and/or if you have other songs/videos by him you would recommend!  SMILES!

.

No comments: